Tuesday 5 October 2010

It's all shit, Sir!

Welcome to my blog.  I have no idea where this will go - or what I am trying to say: there is no vision of a desired endstate.

All I know is that all is not right in Puzzle Palace.  And so as we stand on the brink of the SDSR announcement (acknowledging that the 'Defence Reform Unit' will still have to actually enact the outcome), I thought i would share a biased view of what it is like to be in the Army today as we go through these changes.  And I will probably vent my spleen in all sorts of other areas as well.

But as the saying goes - "if they aren't whinging, there's something wrong."

It's all shit, Sir.

2 comments:

  1. Enormous potential for putting noses out-of-joint. Well done, and... carry on. Blog now dutifully bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I haven't found this blog before. My old man was a para and my brother is serving too, I'm a copper so I broke the tradition I suppose! I'm putting a link on my blog to yours mate.

    www.specialdibleblog.com

    Dibble

    ReplyDelete